A year ago to the day, I hopped on a one-way flight to Phoenix and never looked back. It’s been quite the adventure and I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store!
Of course, with every new year comes a new batch of resolutions. This time around, I’ve decided to narrow it down to the little, everyday things that often times get overlooked.
So, at the strike of midnight tomorrow, and after a few glasses of champagne, I intend to stick with the following:
- Carry more cash in my wallet
- Allow time in the morning for a sit-down breakfast
- Use the evening as an opportunity to read a book
- Finish a one-week juice cleanse
- De-clutter on a consistent basis
- Take a photography class
- Go on middle-of-the-week dates
- Make more phone calls and less text messages
I’d love to know, what are your resolutions for 2014?
In the meantime, have a wonderful time celebrating with friends and see you all again next year!